Your club officers list only applies to the given calendar year in which it was created. However, you can easily carry your current list of executives over to a future year.
1. To manage your club officers, you must go to your club homepage and login. Click Member Login at the top right. Enter your login name and password, and click login.
2. Then, click on Member Area at the top right of the Club Website.
3. At the top of the page in the admin menu, click on the Organization tab.
4. The Organization tab contains several features which allow you to organize your club membership. Click on Executives and Directors under the Organization tab.
5. You are now on the Club Executives and Directors page. Here, you can identify club officers, remove past directors and executives, edit their contact details, and more.
6. To carry over the existing positions with their current members, click Carry Over Next Year, as highlighted below.
7. The assigned titles and positions are automatically carried over to the next year. The names of the members are not carried over. To view this, click Next Year at the top right.
8. Here, you can confirm the officer positions are correctly assigned for the next year.