With ClubRunner, you have the ability to generate a document containing membership data. You can generate this spreadsheet according to the fields and filters you define, and save those parameters for the future.
1. To download member data, you must go to your club homepage and log in. Then, click on Member Area on the top right of the page.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the Membership tab.
3. Now, click on Download Member Data.
4. You are now on the Download Member Data Screen. Here, you can choose from a large number of variables to download. Click on the information fields you wish to extract in the download.
5. Now, select the filters you would like to apply. In the example below, you have selected to only download information about active members. You may also filter according signifciant dates for the membership, such as the date they joined your club, or the last time they updated their profile information.
6. You have the option to save the parameters of the search for use in the future. If you choose to do this, enter a name for the search in the field provided.
7. When you have finished, click Generate to create a CSV format file with the data you have requested. This format is compatible with most spreadsheet software.
8. The page will then refresh. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Download button beside generate to download the file.