Committees are an excellent way to organize the activities of your club. ClubRunner allows you to manage the creation of committees and their members.
Note: In order to create a new committee you must be level 50 Club Executive access or better (40 - Club President, 30 - Site Administrator)
1. To create a new committee, you must go to your club homepage and log in. Then, click on Member Area on the top right, under your club banner.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on Organization.
3. Next, click Committees.
4. You are now on the Committees page. Here, you can view and edit the details of existing committees and create new ones. To create a new committee, click the Add New Committee link.
5. A pop-up box will appear, in which you may enter the details of the new committee. Enter the committee's title in the Name field. Then, use the Director drop down menu to choose the club officer in charge of the committee. Finally, check the Private box if the committee is not to be visible to the public.
6. Now, use the Description field to enter a general outline of the committee's function.
7. Click Save to create the committee, or Cancel to discard it.
8. Your new committee will now appear on the list of committees.