Using the Dues and Billing function of ClubRunner, you can manage the accounts of your individual members. You can also send bills to your members.
1. To send a bill to a member, you must go to your club homepage and log in. Then, click on Member Area on the top right.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on Organization.
3. Next, click Dues and Billing.
4. You are now on the Billing Home page. Here, you can view and edit the details of current billings and member invoices.
5. You can access a number of features from the options on the left side of the screen. To view the member account statements, click on the Account Statements link under the heading Statement.
6. This will bring you to the Account Statement page. Here, you can view an overall summary of all member accounts, as well as the total outstanding balance.