Your District Executive list only applies to the given calendar year in which it was created. However, you can easily carry your current list of executives over to a future year. You can do this for Clubs in your District through your District website.
Note: When you carry over the District executive list/District Organization Chart it will also carry over District Yearly Committees too.
Also Note: If the future year's org chart is NOT empty - you won't be able to carry over. Make sure the org chart you are moving into is empty.
1. To manage your executives, you must go to your District homepage and log in. Click Member Login at the top right, just above your club banner.
2. Then, click on Member Area on the top right, under your club banner.
3. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the Organization tab.
4. The Organization tab contains several features which allow you to organize your club membership. Now, click on Executives and Directors under the Organizaton tab.
5. You are now on the District Organization Chart page. Here, you can identify club directors and executives, remove past directors and executives, edit their contact details, and more.
6. To carry over the existing positions with their current members, click on Carry over this organization chart to the next year at the bottom of the page, as highlighted below.
7. Your currently assigned members are automatically carried over in their position until next year.