It is important to update your club's meeting time and place on the District website. This information is posted for all clubs in the Club Directory and "Where Clubs Meet" pages. This information is a good way for Rotary members to connect with each other.
1. Go to your District webpage and click on the Login link at the top right of the page. Then enter your login details on the page that appears.
2. You are now logged in. To access the District Administration page, click on Member Area on the top right.
3. You are now on the District Administration page. Click the For Clubs tab just under the header.
4. Next, click on Edit Club Information.
5. You are now on the Club Information page. Here, you can view the details of your club meetings, officers, and upcoming events. To change the time and place of your meetings, click Edit Club Info (Online).
6. You are now on the Club Information page. Here, you can change the meeting details of the Club. To do so, click Edit in the Meetings area.
7. To change the details of your club's meeting place, enter them in the fields provided.
8. Click Save to keep your changes, or Cancel to discard them.