With the Attendance module, you can create a monthly list of attendance totals for closed meetings. You can also print a hard copy of this data.
1. To access the Attendance module, you must log in to your club website. At the top right of the screen you'll see the words Member Login. Click on this and enter your login details when prompted.
2. You have now been returned to your club homepage. Click on Member Area.
3. You are now on the homepage, where you will see a number of tabs. Click on the Attendance tab.
4. Next, click on the Dashboard link.
5. On the left side of the screen, under the heading Reports, click on Monthly Club Report.
6. You are brought to a page displaying a monthly club attendance report for meetings.
7. To print this list out, click on the Print button on the right side.