Once a site page is created, you can Delete it when no longer required. You may also Restore deleted pages as needed. You can access both of these functions through the Site Page Library on your club or district site.
1. To access the Site Page Library, log in to your ClubRunner home page.
2. Click on the Website tab.
3. Click on the Website Content link.
4. Click on the Pages icon under the Website 3.0 heading.
5. Click on Site Page Library.
6. This brings you to the Site Page Library, a complete list of currently created site pages. Simply select the site page you wish to delete, and click the Delete link under the Actions heading.
Reactivating a Deleted Site Page
1. To reactivate an deleted site page, log in as above and access the Site Pages Library. Then, click on the Deleted pages tab.
2. Click Restore to return the page to the Active folder.