You have the ability to add club Executives and Officers via your District page, provided you have appropriate access levels.
1. To do this, go to your District webpage and click on the Login link at the top right of the page. Then, enter your login details on the page that appears.
2. You are now logged in. To access the District Administration page, click on Member Area on the top right.
3. Now, click on the For Clubs tab.
4. Next, select the Define Club Executives link.
5. This brings you to a page listing the current club Executives and Directors. Use the Next Year, or Previous Year links if required to navigate to the year you want to update.
Adding a New Position
1. Once you have the correct year selected, add a new officer by clicking the Add New Position button at the right side of the screen.
2. Here, you can change the add the Position, Title, and Name of the officer.
- Position is the position the officer has in the club.
- Title refer to the title of the officer, which you can modify as needed for your club. This field is mandatory.
- Name is the name of the officer.
Click Save to keep your changes, or Cancel to discard them.
3. You can see Sue was added as President.
Note: To change the order of the officers, drag and drop the position into the desired sequence.
Carry Positions Over to the Next Year
1. At the start of the new year instead of entering the positions all over again you can save time by carrying them over to the next year. To do this click the Carry Over Next Year button.
Note: If this button is grayed out, this means there are already positions listed for the next year. Delete those next year positions to reactivate the button.
2. The assigned titles and positions are automatically carried over to the next year. Note: The names of the members are not carried over, only the positions. To view the next year, click Next Year at the top right.
3. Here, you can confirm the officer positions are correctly assigned for the next year.