ClubRunner makes tracking membership and attendance easy, even at the district level. As part of this functionality a monthly report is available to the district that displays all club's member counts as of the end of last year and this month, along with the current month's attendance percentage.
1. To generate a monthly attendance report, you must first log in to your district website. Click Member Login at the top right and enter your details.
2. You are now logged in. To access the District Administration page, click on Member Area on the top right.
3. Next, click on the Attendance tab.
4. Now, click on the Club Attendance link on the left.
5. Select the Monthly Report link under the Attendance heading on the left side of the screen.
6. This brings you to the District Membership & Attendance Report page. To view attendance from a given month, simply choose it from the Select Month drop down menu. The view defaults to the current month.
7. Once you have selected the desired month, click the Refresh button. The page will repopulate with results from that month.
8. Click on the Printer Friendly link if you wish to create a hard copy of the attendance report. Click on Export CSV if you want to create a database file of the information to view in another application.