The attendance manager for each club is the person who will be inputting the club's attendance. This is defaulted to the Club Secretary, but can be changed to any member of the club.
Note: The club attendance contact must have an email address connected to his or her profile, so that they receive all correspondence.
1. To assign the attendance manager for a club, you must first log in to your district website. Click Member Login at the top right and enter your details.
2. You are now logged in. To access the District Administration page, click on Member Area on the top right.
3. You are now on the District Administration page. Click on the Attendance tab.
4. Next, click the Club Attendance link.
5. You are now on the Club Attendance page. All the clubs in your district are listed, along with their Attendance Managers, if any.
5. Select the relevant club, and then click Change under the Attendance Manager heading to select a new attendance manager.
6. Next, select an attendance manager from the club membership, using the drop down menu.
7. When you have made your choose, click Select. You have now assigned an Attendance Manager for this club.