The Sponsorship Guide is a document that explains your policies and rates for placing Web Sponsors on your site. By default, a link to this document appears whenever a sponsorship widget is in place on your website. However, it is possible to disable this display by following the steps below:
1. Login to your ClubRunner website. Click on the Member Login link found in the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Access your website editor by clicking on the Website and Website Designer tabs.
3. Once you have accessed the website designer, click on the Edit Content button in the Content Section.
4. Now, find a sponsorship widget placed on your webpage.
5. However your mouse over the widget until icons appear. Click on the Gear icon to access the widget properties.
6. Now, scroll down to the Settings section. If you do NOT wish to display a link to the sponsorship guide, uncheck the box in this field.
7. When you're finished, click Save.