With custom groups, you can organize non-member contacts in ways that are most effective for your specific needs. For example, your club may wish to have a contact group that includes all your local municipal politicians and another group for your charity partners. Follow the steps below to create a new custom contact group.
1. Log in to your website and access the member area. Next, click on the Contacts tab.
2. Then click on the Manage Groups link.
3. You are now on the Groups page, where you may view and edit existing groups, or add a new group.
4. To create a new contact group, click on the Add Contact Group button on the right side of your screen.
5. You are now on the Add Group page. Enter a short descriptive title for the new contact group in the Group Name field. This field is mandatory.
6. You have the option to enter a longer description of the group in the Description field.
7. Next, you may select a Label Color for the group. This is used to color-code the contact lists, making it easier to immediately identify members of a given group. Simply click on the color you wish to assign to the group.
8. Now, click Save. You are then returned to the Groups page, where you will see your new group listed.