Deleting a group does not remove the members of that group from your contacts list. When a contacts group is deleted any members assigned to that group are unassigned from it.
Note: If you delete all groups to which a contact has been assigned, they remain in your contacts as an unassigned contact. Note also that you cannot delete a system group.
1. To delete a contact group, log in to your website and access the member area. Next, click on the Contacts tab.
2. Click on the Manage Groups link.
3. You are now on the Groups page, where you may view and edit existing groups, or add a new group.
4. Select the group you wish to remove. Click on the Delete link to the right of the group name, under the Actions column.
5. A pop-up window appears asking you to confirm your choice. Click OK if you wish to proceed. Click Cancel to return to the Groups screen without deleting your group.