You may assign or remove a contact from a custom group individually through their Contact Profile. If you wish to add more than one person at once to a group you should make use of the Assign Contacts link on the Groups page and if you wish to view a list of contacts within a group and remove contacts from that list you should make use of the View Contacts link on the Groups page.
Note: You cannot add or remove a contact from a system group.
1. To assign contacts to a contact group, login to your website and access the Member Area. Next, click on the Contacts tab.
2. Click on the Manage Groups link.
3. You are now on the Manage Groups page. From this page you can add or remove contacts from groups. Click on one of the links below for instructions:
Assign/Add Contacts to a Custom Group
1. To add contacts to a group, click on the Assign Contacts link to the right of the group name, under the Actions column.
2. This brings you to the Manage Contacts page for the group. You will see a list of all your contacts. Simply click on the checkbox next to each name to add it to the currently selected group.
3. Click Save when you’re finished.
Remove Contact from a Custom Group
1. To remove a contact from a group, click on the View Contacts link to the right of the group name, under the Action column.
2. Click on the down arrow beside the View button under the Action column near the right.
3. Select Assign Groups.
4. A pop-up window will display with the different custom contact groups your club currently has. Here you can uncheck the group to remove the contact from the group.
5. Click Save when you're finished.