You may further filter an export file to include specific members of a Contact Group. These files are standard for most spreadsheet programs, such as Microsoft Excel. This feature allows you to share your ClubRunner created contact lists as desired and to keep a record of contacts separate from your website.
1. If you wish to export a filtered list generated from a specific contact group, you must be on your Groups page.
2. Click on View Contacts to the right of the contact group you wish to export.
3. This brings you to list of contacts within that group. To filter this list, enter your filter search term in the search field above the list of contacts.
4. Once you have entered your search term, click Go.
5. You will now see a contact list filtered according to the search term.
6. Now, click on the Export Contacts button above the list.
7. A CSV file is automatically generated and downloaded to your computer. On most systems you will be able to locate this file in the Downloads folder, but this may vary according to your operating system and personal browser settings.