The RI Integration Updates Archive lets you view the history of all RI Integration updates. Please follow the directions below to learn how to use the Updates Archive.
1. To access the Updates Archive page, you must go to the District's homepage and login. Click Member Login at the top right to login. After you login click on Member Area on the top right.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the Membership tab.
3. Then, click on RI Updates Archive.
4. This will take you to the RI Member Integration Archive. From here you can select the Club, Member, RI Integration Type, and Date from the list below.
5. If you click the drop down box for RI Integration Type you will see different the different types of reports. Select the one that you are looking for.
6. The Date lets you change the dates when ClubRunner sent/received data from RI.
Note: By default shows the last 3 months.
7. If you select the drop down box for the member's name you can select the member you are looking for.
Note: This only lists the members that had data updated.
8. When you are ready to see the results of what you selected, hit the Show button.
9. This will show the updates that happened to the members with RI Integration. The report displays the Member Name, Change Type, Archived (date of update), Status, RI Notified(if email was sent to RI), Initiated By, and Details. If you want to know more information about what was updated for the member you can click on the Details link
10. This is the Details page. It displays more information about the update that happened with the RI Integration.
To learn which fields gets integrated with RI please read the article titled Supported Types of Changes.
This Knowledgebase article was part of our series on RI Integration. To learn more, please visit our other related help resources below: