In ClubRunner, it's easy to specify who appears on your Club's Contact Us built in page.
1. After logging into your Member's Area, select the Website tab on the top of your screen.
2. Then select Website Designer in the menu below.
3. On this page, click on the Settings icon that appears below Website.
4. In the section labeled Website click the Website Contact link.
5. This will take you to a page where you can update your Website Contact directly. By default, the system automatically assigns the current year secretary as the website contact. If one is not specified the system will then look to the next year club secretary then the current year President then the club administrator with the earliest Member ID available. To choose a specific Contact for your Club, click the section next to Select Member/Contact.
6. A drop-down list of all your Club's members and Other Users with a valid email address will be displayed. You can select an individual from this list to make them the new Website Contact.
7. Press Save when you are finished making your selection.
This Knowledgebase article was part of our series on Editing your Club Information. To learn more, please visit our other related help resources below: