We have created a page which allows you to be able to view and delete one or more comments. To learn how to use this page please follow the steps below:
Note: To turn comments on a story please create or edit a story and click Enable Comments located near the bottom of the page.
1. Login to ClubRunner and go to the Member Area.
2. On the grey menu bar near the top click Website.
3. On the blue menu bar click Website Content.
4. On the ribbon click Libraries.
5. Click Comments on the left.
6. This will take you to the Comment Management page.
7. There are three different displays you can choose from:
- Show Deleted - This displays deleted comments.
- Show All - This displays all comments.
- Show Active - This displays non-deleted comments.
8. The chart has 5 different headings:
- Comment - This is the comment.
- Creator - The person who wrote the comment.
- Created Date - The date the comment was written.
- Modified Date - The date when it was modified.
Note: If this field is blank then it was not modified.
Actions - If you click on the arrow button you can choose two options:
- View - This lets you view the comment on the page it was commented on.
- Delete - Removes the comment from the page.
How to Create and Edit a Story