You can add a video to a webpage or a story from any third party website, for example Rotary International, using the steps detailed below. This applies only to websites which allow embedding of their videos. Not all websites will allow you to do this.
NOTE: The 3rd party embedded video link URL must start with https not http otherwise the video won't play properly on your webpage. All YouTube and Vimeo video links start with https; but some third party video links do not, meaning they will not play properly inside a ClubRunner page.
1. First goto the 3rd party website. In this case we will be using a video from the Rotary International website.
2. Most videos have some type of 'share' icon, typically near the top right of the video. Click the 'share' icon to see the options.
3. With your mouse highlight and copy the entire 'Embed' code
4. Now, go edit any ClubRunner story or custom widget. Click the Embed Media button.
5. A blank Embed Media Dialog window will appear. Paste the video embed code in the open space provided. When the code is pasted, click the OK button.
6. Your video will now appear within the body of the story.