ClubRunner gives you an easy way to review your commitments to your District, with the Commitments function. You will see related information to the: EventPlanner, Duty Roster, New Member Orientation, and Committees Management. Every time your profile is added to one of these features (such as "Register for an event"), it will automatically display within this page.
1. To access your Commitments, you must go to your district homepage and log in. Then, click on Member Area on the top right, under your club banner.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the For Members tab.
3. Next, click on the Edit My Profile link under For Members tab.
4. Now that you are on your Profile Page, click on the Commitments tab.
5. You are now on the Commitments profile page. Here, you can view any committees, volunteer work, club duties or events for which you have registered. In this example, the member is the chair of a food drive committee and is registered to attend a Christmas party.
6. To find out more about your Commitments, click on it. This will bring you to an information screen about that commitment.