When you recruit a new member, or discover an active member is missing from your database, you can use ClubRunner to add a new member to your Member List.
1. To access the Member List feature, you must go to your Club homepage and log in. Then, click on Member Area near the top right of the page.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the Membership tab.
3. Now, click on Member Lists.
4. You are now on the Active Members List page, where you can browse a list of all currently active members.
5. To add a new member, simply click the Add New Member link at the the top right side of your active member list.
6. You are now on the New Member page, where you can enter contact details for your new member.
7. First, enter the new member's name in the fields provided. First Name, Last Name and Gender are required fields.
8. Now, set the membership type. This can be an active member, honorary or a custom type. Next indicate whether the member has a sponsor. If the member has a sponsor, please enter the sponsor's full name. Lastly enter the member's date for joining Rotary and joining your Club.
Note: Rotary International requires that the Date Joined Club must be within 30 days from today. If you chose a date over this you will receive an error.
Note: The Date Joined Rotary and Date Joined Club field will be different if your new member has transferred from another Club, or is a former Rotarian.
9. Now, enter the mailing address details for your new member in the fields provided.
10. If your new member is transferring from another Club, click on Yes under the Transferring Member? header. Then, fill in their former Club and district details, if known.
11. Next, fill in the member's email address and set a user name and temporary password. You may also choose to send a pregenerated email welcome to the new member.
12. Check the section
13. Finally, click Add Member to save the new member to your Club's Active Members List.