You can set your club to automatically integrate the member list with Rotary International, by opting in at their webpage. Follow the directions below to turn on the RI Integration Feature.
1. To turn on the RI Integration feature login to the Rotary Member Access webpage by clicking here. The link will open in a new window. Sign in to your existing account using the fields provided, or click the Create Account button.
Note: Only the Club's President, Secretary, or Executive Secretary / Director may access this page.
2. Hover over top of Manage from the menu, then select Club Administration.
3. Scroll down and click Designate a club management vendor.
4. On the next screen click Tell us which vendor you're allowing to update club data:
5. Click on the drop down box and select ClubRunner:
6. Scroll all the way down and click the I Agree button.
7. The steps for RI are complete!
Note: There maybe 24 hour delay from the time a club opts in (authorizes the vendor) to the time the authorization takes effect. Authorizations are processed by a database procedure that is scheduled to run once a day.
1. Now, log into your ClubRunner home page as usual. Click on the RI Integration tab.
2. Next, click on the RI Integration Settings link.
3. You are now on the RI Database Integration page. Click the box labelled Switch On Data Integration.
Note: If the box to check mark is not there, please verify that the Club ID Number is populated correctly under the Club & Info Settings page.
Once you click on the check box to enable the RI database integration it performs a check. If the connection fails, a message will appear stating "The RI integration service is currently experiencing technical difficulties connecting to Rotary’s servers. Please try again later." If you receive this message please try again after an hour or more.
For further information click here to go to the Club RI Integration section of our Knowledgebase.