Your club's venue map makes it easier for visiting members and non-members alike to pinpoint the location of your meetings and special events. ClubRunner automatically generates a map based on the street address information provided for club information. However, you have the option to upload your own map as an image file.
1. To change or edit your venue map, you must go to your club homepage and log in. Click Member Login near the top right of the page.
2. Then, click on Member Area near the top right of the page.
3. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the Admin tab.
4. Then, click on the Admin function, below the tab title of the same name.
5. You are now on the Administration screen. A number of ClubRunner functions are grouped here, under relevant headings. At the bottom right of the screen, you will see a box labelled Administrator.
6. Under the Administrator heading click on Upload/Remove Meeting Venue Map.
7. You are now on the Uploap Meeting Map screen. The file name of your current map (if any) is displayed here.
9. To change your venue map, click Choose File. You are then prompted to select an appropriate image file from your computer.
10. Once you have selected your new map, you are returned to the Update Meeting Map screen. Click Save to accept your new map, or Cancel to discard the file.