Setting Up Your Custom Report
This Article will explain how to create custom reports.
1. To create a new report, first click on the Add button on the right.
2. The page will open up a box with several options to help build your report.
3. Template provides you with the ability to customize a report that was created by ClubRunner. All templates can be modified with additional information, with the added ability to change the existing information as well.
Note: All report templates can be previewed by clicking the Reports tab on the grey menu bar near the top and then selecting on eDirectory Reports 2.0.
4. The Include Future Year option is used to create a separate report for the future year. The Is Landscape option sets your page layout option to landscape.
5. The Name field provides a title to your report, while you can use the Description field to write a brief summary of the information it contains. Report descriptions will appear in the eDirectory Reports 2.0 list.
6. Once you have filled in these options, click the Update link to save your changes.