If you are a club site administrator, you have the ability to add member photos on their behalf. This is useful when populating the club photo directory.
1. To add a member photo, you must go to your club homepage and log in. Click Member Login near the top right of the page.
2. Then, click on Member Area near the top right of the page.
3. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the Membership tab.
4. Next, click on Members List.
5. This will open the member list, displaying basic details of each member of the club.
6. Select a member of the club who does not have a photo, or a member who wishes to change their photo. Click on their name.
7. You are now on the Member Profile screen. If the member does not have a photo, you will see a generic icon displayed next to their name.
8. Click Update under the member photo to upload or change their profile photo.
9. You are now presented with a file upload window. Click Choose File to select a new image from your folders. *gif, jpg, & png are the only supported file types.
10. Once you have selected the file, the file name will appear. Click Save to keep this file, or Cancel to discard it.
11. If you have chosen to keep the file, the new image will appear on the member`s profile page.