The Image Library is distinct from Photo Albums and the Photo Album Library. It offers an easy way to add and share pictures on the homepage or other sections of your Club’s website.
II. Getting Started
Please follow the steps below to reach the Image Library section:
1. Login to the Admin page.
2. Click on the Website tab, then click on the Website Content link.
3. Next, click on the Libraries button
4. Click on the Image Library link to access the media library.
The Image Library
Each time a picture is uploaded to ClubRunner, it will be archived in the Image Library where it
reused on other sections of your Club’s website. Here, you will find a number of folders containing images.
1. The ClubRunner Images and Rotary Images folders are locked, but you are free to use any of the images they contain. The ClubRunner folder contains generic images, with the Rotary folder contains club and district logos and more. You cannot upload images to these folders, or delete images stored here.
2. The My Images folder is where you can upload your own club images.
3. The Upload button allows you to add pictures.
4. The Refresh button ensures you are seeing the most recent selection of photos, by refreshing the page from the database.
5. The Settings button allows you to filter the way images are displayed and presented.
6. The Maximize button expands the Media Library window to full-screen.
Adding Pictures to the Image Library
There are two methods to upload pictures from your computer:
- Drag and drop
- Add File Button
1. To add a photo using the Drag and Drop method, open the file folder where your pictures are stored.
2. Click on an image and hold down the left button of your mouse. Drag the photo to the Image Library window on ClubRunner. If you want to move multiple photos, hold down the CTRL key and click each photo.
Deleting Pictures to the Image Library
1. Click right click on the image you want to delete and then click Delete to delete the image.
2. A dialog box will pop up. Click OK to confirm that you want it deleted.
Undeleting Pictures from the Image Library
1. You are now in the Image Library. Select the Deleted Images Archive tab.
2. This will take you to the Deleted Images Archive. Right click on the image you want to undelete and click Restore.
3. You will get a dialog box asking you if you are sure you want to restore the image. Click OK to restore it.