You can add a YouTube video to a webpage or bulletin story using the steps details below.
1. First, go to Youtube and find the video you wish to embed. Then, click on the Share link, located below the video.
2. Next, click on the Embed link. Right-click on the code that appears and copy it.
3. Return to your story or widget and click on the Embed Media button.
4. A blank Embed Media Dialog window will appear. Right click and paste the video URL in the open space provided. When the code is pasted, click the OK button.
5. Your video will now appear within the body of the story or widget.
How to Create and Edit a Story
How to Add an Image to a Story
How do I resize images in stories?
How to Make an Image a Clickable Link?
How do I Add a Link?
How do I embed a Vimeo video?
How to remove a story from the homepage
How do I embed a 3rd party video, not from YouTube or Vimeo?
Add tables to a story