You can add a Vimeo video to a widget or story using the steps details below.
1. First, go to Vimeo and find the video you wish to embed. Then, click on the Share link, which is typically located in the top right corner of the video frame.
2. Right-click on the code that appears in the Embed field and select Copy.
3. Return to your story and click on the Embed Media button.
4. A blank Embed Media Dialog window will appear. Right click and paste in the open space provided. Click OK when you have pasted the code.
5. You Vimeo video will appear within the body of the story or widget.
How to Create and Edit a Story
How to Add an Image to a Story
How do I resize images in stories?
How to Make an Image a Clickable Link?
How do I Add a Link?
How do I embed a YouTube video?
How to remove a story from the homepage
How do I embed a 3rd party video, not from YouTube or Vimeo?
Add tables to a story