Many clubs are now using LinkedIn in addition to their website to keep their current and prospective
members informed and encourage them to frequently visit their website.
To add the LinkedIn profile to your Club's website, you will need to use a third party tool from LinkedIn.
LinkedIn provides users with a ClubRunner friendly embed code, so users can easily implement it using
To begin, you will need to visit LinkedIn Developer's website by Clicking on this link, or you can copy and
paste this link directly to your internet browser: http://developer.linkedin.com/plugins/company-profile-plugin
To get the embed code from LinkedIn, please follow the steps below:
- Enter the name of your Club's profile created on LinkedIn.
- Change the settings that best suits your Club or District's needs.
- The Preview window will display how the widget will look based on your options.
- Click on the Get Code button to retrieve the embed code
- Copy the embed code provided by LinkedIn
To paste the embed code in ClubRunner, please follow the steps below:
- Login to the Member Area page
- Under Website Manager, click on Website Designer 3.0
- Click on Start Version 3 Designer
- Click on Edit Content
- Drag and drop the Global Custom Widget into the Designer.
- Click on the icon
- Paste the embed code into the editor
- Click on Save and Publish
- Click on Publish to finalize your changes