At times you may want to hide a sponsor on custom pages, site pages, event pages and built-in pages. To learn how to do this please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your ClubRunner website. Click on the Member Login link found in the top right corner of the homepage. Enter your login information and login.
2. Member Area. Now back on the homepage click on the Member Area link found in the top right corner.
3. On gray menu bar near the top, click on the Website tab.
4. On the blue menu bar click Website Content.
5. Next click on the Libraries button on the left.
6. Near the bottom click Website Sponsors, then edit beside the sponsor you wish not to display.
7. Select Edit link located under the Actions heading on the right side of the sponsor you wish to edit.
8. Uncheck the Show In All Secondary Pages checkbox so the sponsor would not appear on the Club's other pages. Once done click on the Save button in the bottom right corner.
Once you complete these steps if you went to the Club's custom, site or built-in pages you should no longer see the sponsor.