The Sponsorship Guide is a document that explains your policies and rates for placing Web Sponsors on your site. We have placed a default document which you can view. However, please feel free to prepare your own document and upload it. Below are the steps on how to edit your Sponsorship Guide:
1. Login to your ClubRunner website. Click on the Member Login link found in the top right corner of the homepage.
2. Next you will be taken to the Login screen. Here enter you Login Name and Password.
3. Now back on the homepage click on the Member Area link found in the top right corner.
4. On the Administration screen; scroll down and under the Administrator section click on the Upload Sponsorship Guide link.
5. On the Sponsorship Guide page click on the Browse… (Or Choose File) button and select the file from your machine. Acceptable file types are: PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG, TXT, PNG, XLS.
6. Now click on the Save button. (Found in the bottom right corner)
7. Once it is done you will see a message at the top of the screen indicating that the guide was successfully loaded.
8. Now when you go to a page with sponsors and click on the Download the Website Sponsorship Guide link.
9. When a site visitor clicks on the link, your new website sponsor guide will automatically download.