Keeping track of contact information for your club is easy, thanks to the Club Directory which is automatically generated by ClubRunner. As a member, you may view the profile photos and contact details of your fellow club members.
- To access the Club Directory, you must go to your club homepage and log in. Then, click on Member Area on the top right.
- Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the My ClubRunner tab.
- Click on Directories.
- You will now see the Club Directory page. There are two different Club Directories you can see:
Directory - This displays the members and their contact information in a list. Click here to learn more about the Directory.
Photo Directory - This displays the members, their profile picture, and more contact information in a nice report. Click here to learn more about the Photo Directory.
1. After you click Directory it displays the member directory by default. This displays the Club member's names on the left and their contact information is listed to the right, such as email and telephone numbers. You can click on the member's name to see more information.
2. There are a few options on this screen. At the top of the screen are the letters of the alphabet. If you click on a letter will display only those members of the club whose surname begins with that letter. Clicking the All link will return you to the full list.
3. There is also an option to print the member directory. Click Printer Friendly Version to print the Directory. This will open a pop-up window with a print-ready version of the club directory. Click on Print within this window to send this list to your printer.
Note: If a pop-up window does not appear, you may have a pop-up blocker installed on your browser. You will need to deactivate it to access this feature.
1. On the left, click Photo Directory. You are now on the Club Photo Directory page. You will see your fellow members listed in alphabetical order, with their photos and basic contact details. If a member has not uploaded a photo, their profile will note this fact. If a member is missing information like email or home phone number it will not display.
2. Along the top of the page you'll see the letters of the alphabet. Click on a letter to list only those members whose surnames start with that letter. Or, click All to view everyone.
3. Just above and below the profile fields, you will find additional tools to help you manage your view of the photo director. Use the forward and back buttons to the left and right to go forward or backward through the directory.
4. The drop-down menus in the middle can be used to change the number of profiles displayed per page, or to advance to a specific page of the directory.
5. Clicking on the member's name will open their full profile page.
6. If you click on the member's email, your default email program will launch with their email address automatically filled in.