This article will help you view the members of the Club and their members' profile. Every ClubRunner user has a Member Profile. The Member Profile contains all of the information about the member. It contains the member's name, address, Rotary Member Number, and more. If you want to view or edit a member's profile, this article will help.
1. To start, go to your the District's homepage. Click on Member Login near the top right. Enter your login information to login. Once done, click Login and it will take you back to the home page. Then click on Member Area near the top right.
2. Click on Membership on the grey menu bar.
3. Click on Clubs & Membership on the blue menu bar.
4. Find the Club you would like to see the member/members in and click on the Members link.
5. This will take you to the Active Member List. On the left hand side, you will find links for the Active Member List, Other User List or Inactive Members List. In the middle of the screen, look for the member that you want to view or edit their member profile. Above the member list You could click on a letter to filter the members by last name or click All to clear the filter. Once you find the member, click on their name. You can also do other things from this page.
- Add New Member: Lets you add a new member into the Club.
- Change Status: This lets you change the status of a member. The member could change to active, type of active, honorary or get terminated if the member left the club.
- Reset Password: This lets members with access level 50 to 30 reset the member's password for ClubRunner.
6. Once you click on the name of the member, it will take you into their Member Profile. As you see, at the very bottom of the screen, it will display the date and who was the last person to update the member's profile.
On this page it displays personal information about the member. This is useful to see if the profile is up to date. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
- Member Details: This area displays the member's Title (Eg. Mr, Mrs, Dr, Rev), First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Nickname (Eg. Dave, Mike, Bill), Suffix (Eg, Jr, Sr), Preferred Address, Preferred Phone, Preferred Billing E-mail, E-mail, Alternate E-mail, Gender, Date of Birth, Anniversary, Spouse/Partner First Name, Last Name, Nick Name, and Date of Birth.
- Home: This area displays the member's home address and phone numbers.
- Work: This area displays the member's Work Address, Position/Title, Phone number, Fax, and Website URL.
- Custom Fields: This displays the fields that were created by the Club. These fields are used to gather additional information about the member. The data could be a date, flag, or field/text. For more information read the Custom Fields article.
On this page it displays information about the Rotary and attendance. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
- Rotary Membership Details: this area shows the Club name, Rotary Member Number, Membership, Office, Sponsor, Badge Number, Membership Type, Classification, Date Joined Club, and Date Joined Rotary. If you click Change Status it lets you change the status of the member. You could terminate the member or change the type of membership.
- Rotary Member Designations: this displays the member's designations. For more information read the Member Designations article.
- Club Attendance: shows their current year to date attendance percentage, last year's year to date attendance percentage, and year to date attendance report.
Ensure that there all barcode attendance information has been uploaded before updated the Badge Number field in a member's profile.
This page displays the biography of the member. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
- Public: this area can be view by anyone in the District.
- Vocational Description: this is for anyone to see in the future release of a Rotarian business directory.
- Private Biography: this can only be viewed by your Club members, it cannot be view by the District or the public.
This page displays the Club Events, Volunteer Tasks, Meeting Responsibilities, New Member Program, and Current Committees the member is in.
- Club Events: This displays the events the member registered for. For more information read the EventPlanner and MyEventRunner articles.
- District Events: This displays the events the member registered for in the District.
- Volunteer Tasks: This displays the volunteer list the member signed up for. For more information read the Volunteer article.
Note: This will display "Loading Volunteer Data..." for a few seconds as it loads.
- Meeting Responsibilities: This displays the meeting responsibilities the member has. For more information read the Meeting Responsibilities article.
- New Member Program: This displays the activity the member has in the New Member Program. For more information read the New Member Program article.
- Current Committees: This displays the committees the member is in. For more information read the Committees article.
On this page it displays the Access Level, and Login Information, Member Roles and Custom Email Signature. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
- Club Access Level: This is the level of access the member has to the Club. For more information read the Access Levels article. Access rights on the District are given by a different way. To learn about this, please read the article called Change a member's District Access Level.
- Login Name: This is the members login name. You could change the login name, to make the login process easier for the member.
- Password: This lets you reset the member's password.
- Member Roles: This displays if the member has read only access to MyEventRunner. To give the member read only access click the Edit button, then click the checkbox, and then click Save.
- Custom Email Signature: This displays the member's email signature.
This page shows the member's Communication Preferences and Club's RI Integration Privacy. If you want to edit any of this information click on the Edit button and once done click Save.
- Communication Preferences: The member can choose not to receive certain emails. For more information read the Email Privacy article.
- Search Privacy: These options allow you to control what information is available to members who are not in your club when they use features such as the District’s Member Search and view your Club in the ClubRunner Mobile app.
Note: The ClubRunner mobile app stores cached data for offline use and when internet connectivity is limited. This means that changes made to your privacy settings may take time to update and display in the mobile app. The mobile application caches member data for 14 days.
Note: Any individuals who are listed in their Club's Executives & Directors list will have their Name and Position listed in the Mobile app. All other privacy options will be respected.
- RI Integration Privacy: This displays the Rotary International Integrations settings for the members. For more information read the RI Integration Guide.