Registrations - View Registrations
After you click on the View Registrations link the registrations list will display. This section is used as an overview of all registrants; within this section the following options can be customized to better organize a complete report. The registrations are color coded based on if the attendee has paid, has a balance owing, has a credit, or was canceled.
Search: Allows the Event organizer to search the list of registered individuals by First name, Last name or Registration number.
Filter Results: This function provides a list of registrants based on whether there status is Paid or Unpaid.
- Remind All: This will send an email to all members that are undecided for the event.
- Export to Excel: This option will load all Registrant data within the page to an Excel Spreadsheet. Basic has limited information. Full has all of the information.
- Reminder: This option will send a statement of the balance owing to Attendees email address.
- Open: This link will lead to an overview page of the Attendees information. Within this section the Event Organizer can make changes to the information made by Attendee.
- Delete: Selecting this option will remove the user registration from the system.