A custom signature is a personalized signature at the end of an email. You may wish to create a standard custom signature for club emails with your title, or one that contains commonly needed information such as your phone number. Using the Custom Signature you can create your own signature for club messages.
1. To access the Custom Signature feature, you must go to your club homepage and log in. Then, click on Member Area on the top right, under your club banner.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the Communication tab.
3. Now, click on Email Services.
4. You are now on the Club Communication screen. At the left side of the screen, you will see the Email Services menu, which is highlighted below. To view your custom signatures, or create a new one, click on Custom Signature.
5. You are brought to the Settings tab of your Member Profile page. Now, click Edit under the Custom Email Signature header.
6. Enter your custom signature in the field provided. You may edit your font style and insert special characters, using the buttons above the text entry field.
7. When you are finished, click Save. Or, if you wish to discard what you have written, click Cancel.