You can set your club to automatically integrate the member list with Rotary International, by opting in at their webpage. Follow the directions below to turn on the RI Integration Feature.
You can set ClubRunner as your View and Edit Club Management Vendor by using the attached guide. You can find the latest copy of the guide at MyRotary.org:
After completing the steps as outlined in the guide, please continue to the 'On the District in ClubRunner' section.
- There maybe 24 hour delay from the time a club opts in (authorizes the vendor) to the time the authorization takes effect. Authorizations are processed by a database procedure that is scheduled to run once a day.
- Only the Club's President, Secretary, or Executive Secretary / Director may access this page.
On the District in ClubRunner:
1. Now, log into your District's home page as usual and go to the member area. Click on the For Clubs tab.
2. Next, click on the RI Integration link.
3. You are now on the RI Database Integration page. Click the box labelled Switch On Data Integration.
Once you click on the check box to enable the RI database integration it performs a check. If the connection fails, a message will appear stating "The RI integration service is currently experiencing technical difficulties connecting to Rotary’s servers. Please try again later." If you receive this message please try again after an hour or more.
For further information click here to go to the Club RI Integration section of our Knowledgebase.