After sending a bulletin, you have the option to archive it. Archiving bulletins is a good way to manage your past bulletin list.
To access the Bulletin Archives you must login to your member page. Click on Member Area at the top right of your home page.
Click on the Bulletin tab on the top Menu bar of the Administration page and then click Manage Bulletins.
You will be taken to the Bulletin welcome page. Click on the Edit Bulletins icon under the eBulletin 3.0 header.
This will bring you to the Bulletin List. Here, you can view all your sent bulletins, as well as any that are currently in the process of creation. To archive a sent bulletin, click the Archive link under the Actions heading.
The bulletin is archived and removed from the Bulletin List.
To view an archived bulletin, clicked the Archived Bulletins link under the eBulletin 3.0 heading.
Once on the Archived Bulletins page, you can view all sent bulletins that have been archived. Each bulletin will also indicate when it was last sent, and the date on which it was archived in the relevant columns.
While you cannot edit an archived bulletin, you can still manipulate them in various ways.
- Show: Click here to display archived bulletin on the homepage. If a bulletin is currently active, a checkmark appears under the Visible on Website column.
- Properties: Click here to edit the bulletin's group, visibility on website, access level, and email subject line.
- View: The View link opens a preview of the bulletin.
- Copy: Click here to copy the bulletin contents into a new bulletin.
- Send: Clicking Send will re-send the bulletin to your subscriber list.
- Delete: This will erase the bulletin.