We strive to make regular improvements to the ClubRunner platform through our bi-weekly software updates. Below are just a few of the improvements we made in November 2021.
- Updated Birthday Integration logic, and improved messaging for unsuccessful attempts.
- Club Activity report has been updated to better handle cases related to time zone interaction with daylight savings times and leap years.
- Improved validation of the confirmation email template for settings and campaigns.
Website & Bulletin Live Designer
- Addressed an issue when creating new Bulletins and Pages from templates, where not all widget properties would be transferred into the newly created content.
- Removed link options for Zones and Districts that were only available for Clubs.
- Zone Communication lists are now built based on the classification of the district position by the zone, instead of by name of the position defined by the district.
- Kenyan Shilling is now available for customers in Event Planner, MyEventRunner, and Dues and Billing modules.