The Attendance module can be used to track makeup attendance for Club members, to ensure they get full credit for their attendance.
This guide covers both creating and assigning a makeup to a meeting for a member, and how to automatically assign all available banked makeups to meeting.
1. To access Attendance, you must log in to your Club website. At the top right of the screen you'll see the words Member Login. Click on this and enter your login details when prompted.
2. You have now been returned to your Club homepage. Click on Member Area near the top right.
3. You are now in the member area, where you will see a number of tabs. Click on the Attendance tab.
4. Next, click on the Meetings link.
5. You are now on the Meetings page, where you will view a list of all your current year meetings. Click on the Meeting Date of the relevant meeting.
6. To indicate that a member has made-up the meeting elsewhere click on the Makeups tab.
Create a Makeup
7. Next, click the Add Makeup button.
8. You are now be taken to the Add Member Makeup screen. Select an existing member from the drop-down field.
9. By default the Meeting Date will populate with the date of the meeting you selected. However, you can change this by clicking on the Calendar icon and changing the date. This date indicates which date the member performed the makeup.
10. If you wish, you may enter a Description of the makeup.
11. Next is the Makeup Type field. Here you have three options to choose from:
- Banked: Banking a makeup will save a makeup to the member then they can apply it later to a meeting.
- Auto-Assign: Will automatically assign a banked makeup (if any exist) to the oldest meeting based on the Rotary International two week rule.
- Apply to a Meeting: Gives you the option to select the meeting that you want the makeup to apply for.
12. Once you have entered the makeup details, click Save to add the makeup and return to the previous screen. Click Save & Add Another if you wish to add another makeup for the member. Click Cancel to cancel the makeup.
Auto-Assign Banked Makeups for the Meeting
13. To apply all banked makeups which qualify for this meeting please click on the orange "Auto-Assign Makeups for All Members" button on the Makeups page. If one or more members have a banked makeup which could be used towards this meeting, it will automatically apply it.
14. Once all banked makeups are applied to the meeting the button will be greyed out.